A personal re interpretation of Lola Bunny character. I did this character a while ago as part of a series of fanarts.
- "A "posed character model (Maya 2018 and up, OBJ & FBX)
- Rigged character model (Maya 2018 and up)
- Maya scene w/ the rigged character with a series of example poses (Maya 2018 and up)
- Rendered example images (24 images in 1200x1500 px & 4 in 2560x3200 px)
The Maya scene has a setup of native maya shaders (blinn & anisotropic) and lights (spotlights) to be rendered in realtime in the Viewport 2.0 (turn on shadows and AOC for a better look) without affecting the rig's performance.
Please note that I'm not a rigger, this is not a high end professional animation rig, I provide the file as is. I always rig my characters from scratch in Maya because making poses and face expressions is something I enjoy a lot of the character proccess creation. All poses in the video and images examples were done with this file (some rendered in Redshift) and they show pretty much the range of the rig you'll get, it has fast performance and enough features to create appealing poses and animations.
Use it for animation, lighting, lookdev, rigging or 3d print practices.
Not for commercial use, no N f Ts, no AI derivatives or offensive usage, thanks so much for your support!!
- "A "posed character model (Maya, OBJ, FBX), rigged model and posed examples (Maya 2018 and up) Example rendered images.